Building muscles is no walk in the… gym. Spending countless hours working out with no visible results is bound to disappoint. Trying legal steroids is nothing to be ashamed of and this is exactly what we’re trying to prove. Can you really grow your muscles with such supplements? Read our NO2-Max review and find out the answer.
How Does NO2 Max Work?
First off, you should know that NO2 Max is a pre-workout, workout, and NO booster all rolled into one. Impressive, right? Wait, there’s more! This product sold by Crazy Bulk works by increasing the natural nitric oxide levels which results in the widening of the blood vessels. This means that as you work out, more blood, oxygen, and essential nutrients are carried to your muscles. Customers can then push their workout to the max as stamina and strength increase and it takes longer for fatigue to set in.
NO2 Max Ingredients and Their Benefits
Let’s talk about the key ingredients in NO2 Max and their role:
- L-Arginine AKG. Encourages hard muscles.
- L-Arginine HCL. Helps with muscle growth.
- Citrulline malate. Increases blood flow.
- Herbal extracts. Increase metabolism.
- Croscarmellose sodium. Helps dissolve the supplement in the stomach.
- Magnesium stearate. Makes the pill easier to swallow.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose. Connective agent.
- Stearic acid. Strengthens the muscles.Looking at the ingredients list, we can’t help but notice that it’s fairly small and does not contain dangerous additives. However, it’s important to mention that not all individuals react the same to these ingredients. Side effects may still occur but the chances are nonetheless small.
The Advantages of Using NO2 Max
No NO2-Max review would be complete without examining the benefits of using this product:
- Increases energy
- Delays fatigue;
- Boosts the metabolism;
- Boosts testosterone;
- Promotes blood flow;
- Increases the body’s fat burning ability;
- Maximizes workouts;
- Helps maintain muscles;
- Promotes digestion and absorption;
- Provides very fast results.
NO2 Max Delivery Method
Speaking of benefits, let’s talk about how to use the supplement and how its delivery method works. This is not a powder muscle-builder. NO2 Max comes in tablets. So you can forget about spilling powders and losing too much time preparing your shake. There are 90 of them in every bottle and consumers should take three tablets at a time. One container should last you up to 30 days. The NO2 Max uses a delivery method that releases the nutrients in one’s body over a period of ten hours. This is yet another benefit of the supplement, as this delivery method prevents adverse reactions such as a spike of supplement. It should be noted that the capsules must be stored in cool, dry environment. This is because they are manufactured to break down in warmth and a moist storage space may cause them to breakdown prematurely.
The Bottom Line
There’s no way around this, NO boosters are essential to anyone looking how to grow muscles. But we can’t stress this enough: choose a quality supplement. We’ll end out NO2-Max review by concluding that this is one supplements that stands among the rest. With a GMP certificate awarded by the FDA, this is one of the safest supplements to use if you’re looking to grow your muscles and increase stamina.